You must first register before books can be ordered.
You can choose whether you pay for one or more ordered books when placing the order or when you collect them.
If desired, you can pay for your ordered book in advance on the website.
However, this is not an obligation. An ordered book can also be paid for when it is collected from the bookstore.
Ordered books are only included if the book has been paid in advance or if the book is paid upon collection.
Postponed payment after collection of the book is only possible after approval of payment by bank transfer by the store manager.
Ordered books can only be picked up in our bookstore.
Books paid for when placing the order can be picked up without further administration
How to order?
1. Click "in shopping cart" at the bottom of the book description. Your order will be placed in your shopping cart.
2. From the shopping cart you can decide to order the selected books.
3. You can choose whether you want to pay the books in advance or when you collect the books.
4. If you wish to pay in advance: Clicking on "I pay" will take you to the payment page. Enter your contact information here.
5. Check if everything is correct: desired items, total amount, contact information and delivery details and then choose your preferred payment method.
6. Payment is done securely; your data is sent encrypted and checked.
7. After payment you will receive an e-mail with a copy of your order.
8. Your order will be processed the following day at the latest.
9. You will receive a message as soon as your ordered book has arrived in the bookstore
The price remains valid during the entire purchase period.
For shipments under five euros you pay five euros postage. Shipping is free from fifty euros (within Belgium and per delivery address). You pay the actual postage costs for shipments abroad.
When a book is in stock, the book can be delivered within 48 hours
Is a book out of stock? Then the delivery time depends on the language of the language of the book.
Below is an overview of the average delivery time.
Dutch: between 2 and 4 days
English: current issues (bestsellers, fiction): 4 working days 6 days
German: 1 week
French: 1 week
Urgent shipment? Contact us and we will see what is possible (02/5029460 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Via the website when ordering the book: you can pay with BANCONTACT.
Is it safe to pay with bancontact on www.passaportabookshop.be. Your contact and payment details will be sent encrypted.
In the bookstore when pick up: Cash, BANCONTACT, VISA, MASTERCARD
WILL MY PRIVACY BE RESPECTED?
We will only use your personal information to process your order and will never pass this information on to others. Guaranteed.
Right of withdrawal
From the moment of delivery of the ordered books, you have the right to cancel your purchase for 14 days.
To take advantage of this, contact us with the clear message to cancel the sale. Books can be returned by delivery to the bookstore or they can be returned by post at the expense of the customer.
The books must be delivered to us 14 days after approval for return. Unless otherwise agreed (for example in the event of a misprint or damaged delivery), only books that are still salable and in good condition will be taken back.
If the damage has occurred afterwards and you nevertheless wish to cancel the purchase, the bookshop reserves the right to charge an expense allowance to compensate for the loss.
We undertake to refund revoked books within 14 days after the books have been returned. We are not responsible for returned books that are lost in transit.
When can my order be picked up.
As soon as the order has been received at Passa Porta Bookshop, you will be notified. That is in principle 2 working days.
Can I get a purchase invoice?
Certainly, when you pick up the book, we will draw up an invoice for the collected and paid books on request.
If you have any problem, you can return your purchase to the bookstore or return it within 14 working days, provided it is in its original, new condition.
The transport costs for return are not refunded.
How can I return something?
• Send us an email with your name, address, order ID and a description of the problem. You will receive an answer within 2 working days with return number & all further details.
• Send us the item ONLY by registered mail (this means that we have to sign for receipt of your shipment). We are NOT responsible if your shipment does not reach us or is lost in the post. Transport costs are not refunded.
• We will send you the correct item at no extra cost. The same object cannot be returned twice.
• The returned books will be refunded to the account number as stated by the customer.